Saturday, May 25, 2019

Movin' On Up!


I've made an upgrade to my frustration born box. This floaty island looks much nicer. We'll see how many times I manage to walk off the edge. I'd been looking for a small house.. tent.. something to change clothes in, but until I figure out how my inworld life will support itself, I'm on a tight budget. That budget that was blown out of the water the first week with a new mesh avatar, skin and the three outfits I have that will fit it.

I found this little wagon house in my inventory. It's a little primmier than the newer models, but it works for now, and more importantly it didn't cost me anything. The tree is old too.. I might change it out. So I've got ocean views, snow covered mountains and the open sky. What more does a girl need?

Some of you may remember my old SL blog, Second Slice. It's still there, but I wanted a fresh start. I also had the Second Slice Diner where I had discussion groups, which were really just a bunch of folks hanging out and talking about whatever. They were a lot of fun and I contemplated doing that again, but my social skills aren't what they used to be.

Maybe later.

In the meantime, if anyone can suggest a blogger's group that isn't exclusively for fashion bloggers, that would be awesome. I'm still a member of Second Life Bloggers, but I haven't noticed any activity since I've been back.

If you see me wandering around on the grid, stop by and say hi. Don't take it personally if I'm not too chatty. Funny how social anxiety follows us into virtual reality.

See you soon!




Land for Sale-Beautiful snow covered property overlooking Lake Tahoe, family friendly, no restrictions, highly desired area. Incredible view.. Perfect for rentals. Objects not included, add your own dream home!  1024m 351 prims. Check it out in world here.

3 comments:

Moz said...

Hi Mahala! There's a couple of good blogger's groups that I can recommend - Blogger & Vlogger Network and the The Blogger Hub. Another one is SL Bloggerati which is very good for getting early access to Events but you do have to be an established blogger to get in so maybe later on when you've got more posts on your new blog!

Mahala Roviana said...

Hey Moz! Thank you for the suggestions. I signed right up :) More posts coming soon.

Moz said...

Glad I could help, Mahala! Another suggestion - you add other Bloggers to your blog here and keep in touch, then join in our group of bloggers challenges per month - see here... https://aman4allseasons.wordpress.com/2019/05/08/bloggers-challenge-2-open-to-all/
add all the folks that do this and you'll have a nice set of friends to correspond with! For stuff to blog, why not check out Marketplace and go through the gacha resellers - those don't cost much and although you've got to be careful about them being no copy - they are a great alternative nowadays. Also Events will have freebies - see the bloggers inworld groups for details of those.