Thursday, May 30, 2019

Feeling More Homey

I promise this is the last forelorn wagon-on-a-floaty-island pic. I replaced the wagon with a new one. It was discounted, presumably because one of the lights doesn't work. Apparently I'm a Goodwill shopper in SL. It's fewer prims, a plus. The sitting animations were all mucked up on the other one. I can't honestly say if I screwed them up a long time ago or if it came that way, but at least this one is better. I'm not buying anything else!

But it needs a horse, don't you think? I mean, am I expected to strap my wagon to my back and move from place to place? I have an older model AKK horse, but again, ALOT of prims. I need a draft type, with hairy feet, who can just stand there and occasionally move his head or something. Don't worry, I'll plant some grass for it. 


No comments: