Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Effects of Gravity and Breathtaking Views

The Lake Tahoe property sold, after I lowered the price a bit. It was my first toe-dip into the land selling business and I had to figure some things out, but I still made decent $L. Fun was had by all when all my objects were returned faster than I could grab them. When my little floaty island disappeared, I was dropped at the feet of the new owner. I think I frightened her.

Occupational hazard I guess.

I have a bid in on a new parcel, details to come!

In other news...

Following the advice of Moz Loordes at A Man for all Seasons, I joined a couple of blogger groups. The chat in one has left me on the edge of my seat as a member tries to snag one of the new Bellisara houseboats. I haven't seen the new abodes yet, other than in the promotional videos. All I know is, I can't wait to check in every so often to see if he's scored one.

I've also been hitting the forums, which was horribly bad timing in light of Linden Labs recent pricing announcement. I'm a little miffed at possibly losing the opportunity to pay quarterly, but it's not that big of a deal. I've been around for a while and premium fees have barely changed.

Just take a deep breath. It'll be okay.

In the meantime, I'm trying to breathe life back into my SL Twitter account. It looks like most of the folks I follow have gone more RL with politics, etc. If you have Twitter and use it exclusively (or almost exclusively) for your Second Life, I'd love to hear from you. You can find me here: @MahalaRoviana

It seems that Facebook is all the rage, but I'm not a big fan. I think I had an account ages ago, I'm not sure.

Look at that view!

More updates on my adventures later. I want to hear about yours,  I look forward to reading your posts and comments.






No comments: