Monday, July 8, 2019

Easily Entertained

Please excuse the shadowy "glass" prim on the right. My neighbor left it behind when she packed up her house and fled, after the crime scene tape incident.
I get so excited when I see moving dots over the ocean on the mini-map. There's barely anyone ever around Faravari, so I run to my deck to check it out, like I've been shipwrecked on a deserted island for six months. With draw distance settings at the max, I still don't see them until they make the turn onto the narrow, protected waterway leading south.

Unless, of course, they run aground on the tiny, neighboring island.

And they do it a lot.

It's the little things that keep me entertained on boring afternoons.

1 comment:

Moz said...

Haha! You'd think they would miss that island, the sea around it is vast :) No wonder you're amused, my friend :)