Thursday, June 13, 2019

Bento Heads



I spent the better part of the last two days trying on Bento mesh heads. I'm not someone who changes body elements like hair or heck.. even clothes.. very often. I guess I don't like change, which means I was able to see my purchase as an investment. 

At least that's what I told myself. 

Regardless, it was time to let go of the old me, both figuratively and literally. Try something new. 

I read forum posts and reviews and finally decided on Catwa. I think I tried about 5 different styles before settling on the Lilo. I wanted to stay as close to my original look as possible. I'd worked hard on it over the years, after all. The main elements I looked for in a design were the size of the lips (the pouty model look, while beautiful just isn't "me") and the chin/jawline. 

The teeth still sort of freak me out, but I'm getting used to them.

The best advice I can offer to anyone searching is, apply the skin before fiddling too much with the shape. You wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference, but it totally does. Also, looking at review videos will save you a lot of time trying on demos.

Do you have any advice to add? Share it in the comments below. 

If you have a Second Life blog, drop me a link in the comments!

See ya'll next time.

P.S. I've got some ocean side property, just reduced to L$4495. Raise the land for awesome views or lower it for your own corner water spot. See sidebar for details.







No comments: