Sunday, June 16, 2019

Feeling Homey... and Tired


A bitch is tired. Can you tell?

I may not move from this spot for a while. Shopping is exhausting, for me anyways. Not fun shopping, but for plants, furniture and crap. I *think* my beach house is finally done, for the most part. I snuck in a bit of hair too, just to keep things interesting.

To celebrate, I swung by Cay's at Woodland Lake for some Southern rock and to try out my new dance moves. I met some folks, made a few friends. It was nice to cut loose a little after moving furniture all day.

I managed to lose a chair. I was afraid I'd sent it to a neighbor's parcel, but it hasn't been returned, so I must have deleted it. Thank goodness for Copy.

It's not the first time I've lost furniture. It probably won't be the last.



It's coming together nicely and definitely starting to feel homey.

I hope ya'll are making the best of your Second life. See you soon!

No comments: